Health & Safety AT IGES
What to Expect at the Show: Health & Safety Plan
UPDATED: March 21, 2022
The Health and Safety Guidelines for IGES 2022 will be posted soon. Please check at a later date for more information.
UPDATED: September 30, 2021
IGES is excited to welcome our buyers and vendors back to forge new relationships and celebrate old ones. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business. Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in moving business forward safely.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
INSIDE THE SHOW
- Personal Protective Equipment – We will follow all local, city and state regulations for the required use of PPE at the time the event stages.
- Enhanced signage promoting proper way to wear PPE.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including washing your hands often, covering your cough or sneeze, and staying home if you are sick.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.
ATTENDANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at IGES may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and IGES will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at IGES. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-policy/.
REACH OUT TO US AT ANYTIME
If you have any questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, contact your account manager here. Please refer to www.iges.us to review a full list of health and safety measures or if you would like to speak to your account executive or our buyer relations department please contact us here.
Convention Centers & City Information
- Sevierville Convention Center / City of Sevierville
- LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Chamber of Commerce
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Mariott Pigeon Forge
- Wilderness at the Smokies Hotel & Waterpark Resort
- Black Fox Lodge
- RiverStone Resort & Spa
Airline & Travel Guidance