GET FEATURED FOR FREE
As an IGES exhibitor, you have a unique, FREE opportunity to get exposure to thousands of potential buyers. Submit your most popular, trending, and best-selling products to be featured in our Vendor Preview and Social Media. The Vendor Preview is a print and digital sneak peak of products that will be at IGES. Capture the attention of buyers before and during the show! Submit your products today.
Submit your product to be featured in our Vendor Preview which is specially printed and mailed to 7,000 key buyers pre-show. It is also emailed to 20,000 buyers pre-show.
The deadline for submissions has passed. No more submissions for the Vendor Preview will be accepted.
Submit your short video feature that will highlight new or best-selling products at IGES. Your video will be used pre-show and during the show via social media, targeting buyers attending IGES. Submissions for video features are no longer being accepted.
Ready to get started?
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at IGES may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.